The Collaborative Law Association of Southwestern Pennsylvania (CLASP)
The Collaborative Law Association of Southwestern Pennsylvania (CLASP) is a community of collaboratively trained legal, financial, mental health and other specialized professionals who believe teamwork, transparency and cooperation are generally the best avenues through which conflict is resolved. By choosing to participate in the Collaborative Process you can avoid traditional court litigation.
All CLASP members are required to meet the following standards:
- A minimum of 12 hours of Collaborative Practice training
- A minimum of 30 hours of mediation training
- A minimum of 6 hours of participation in CLASP events
- Maintenance of professional liability insurance
- Must be in good standing satisfying all requirements of their respective profession
CLASP has an Executive Committee which guides the organization, together with Education, Training and other committees which allow members to enhance their professional skills in order to better serve their clients.
Becoming A Member
If you are interested in becoming a member of CLASP contact Meghan Zupancic (724) 940-0100.